Village Resource Logo

Village Resource

Contact Information

Business Profile

Get Found!
Whether your customers are searching through us, or through one of today's search engines, you know you're going to be found!
Village Resource: The most effective online Business Directory in .
Your customers are searching for you...
The world is a rapidly changing place. Postal mail is being replaced by email, telephones and long distance charges are giving way to cell and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones and newspapers and phone books are quickly being replaced by the internet. On any given day, nearly 460,000,000 searches on the Internet are performed world wide. By comparison, a recent survey showed that only 4% of the U.S. population use a phone book on a regular basis. The remaining 96% categorized their phone book usage as "rarely" or "never".
Let us help them find you!
One of the best ways to grow your business is to attract new customers. One of the most effective ways to build new customers is to find the customers that are already looking for you.
Village Resource is designed to increase traffic both to your website and to your place of business. We do this by providing a searchable business directory that is focused directly on businesses based right here in Watermill.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Using our unique "Descriptive Text" linking system, our Hutto business directory can help improve your website's search engine ranking performance. A recent forum of leading SEO experts concluded that obtaining links with descriptive text as one of the most importanct SEO additions you can do to a website without modifying the website itself.
Member Benefits Include:

Business organized by Category
Searchable by Business Name, Description text, Link text and by Products and Services
User editable 'Rich Text' listings
User editable Coupons*
Include up to 3 phone numbers (Phone, fax and cell)
Link to map with driving directions
'Descriptive Text' links to website
Search Engine Optimized business description page
Improved search engine performance for your website
Full color logo
'Contact Us'* form linked to your email address
Business description page view counter

* Coupons and 'Contact Us' page not available with Bronze membership.
Additional Services

Website Designs and Hosting
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultation
Flash to HTML Site Conversions
Custom Web-based Software and Database Programming Solutions

Tags: Business Directories, Internet, Online Coupons, Coupons, Website Designs, Website Hosting, Web Hosting, Domain Names, Search Engine Optimization, SEO, Flash To HTML

Categories: Web Designs & Web Services, Internet Marketing, Business Services

Find our listing in:
Rhode Island, Delaware, Nevada, Wyoming, Hawaii, North Dakota, Connecticut, Montana, Idaho, West Virginia, South Dakota, New Hampshire, Maryland, New Mexico, Vermont


You must log in before you can rate a business, post comments or flag a review.
You can log in by clicking Log In or sign up for free here: Sign Up.

  May 7th, 2012 by Digital Conversions

Since switching to Village Resource in April, we've seen the number of contacts we receive each week increase over 300%!

Like us on Facebook!

Recent News